Monday 5 July 2010

and its a world just made for you and me

Music: The Passenger - Iggy Pop


Mood:
Melancholy
Actions: Staying up, trying to think.

_____

So uh, hi guys. Dannii here. This summer is going to suck, pretty much. I'm wasting it away, just sleeping all day and staying up all night when really I should be getting up at 10am, chatting to Kate until...well, whenever she leaves, about 2am, and going to sleep. In reality I'm getting up at 5pm, chatting to Kate til whenever she leaves, and staying up til 9am.
Yeah. I want to get out and do something but honestly the only thing I'm waiting for is for Kate to come up and that's it. Augh. I also had the latest shower I've ever had today 8D 12:30am. Laaahvely. :U Anyway I guess I might head down to the shop tomo--...later. I haven't stepped outside the house in ages. I should take Raz's advice and get a little stash of food saved for when I'm staying up til ridiculous hours and starving 8D Which reminds me that I'm getting worried. I've lost weight :U Well, the scales say so anyway. Chances are they're wrong though so C8 But still, I don't really want to turn anorexic. Ah you never know, maybe the fact that most of my close friends and family are all findin' some lovins is making me feel insecure 8D My gran, my uncle, my sister, my darling Kim and Hannah~ Makes me glad I've got Kate, who doesn't feel the need to declare her love for some guy.
I need to shut up about this xD It's just that generally when my friends/people I love get a partner, I'm shoved aside, replaced C: Or that's how it feels. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe I'm a drama queen. But it's how it feels.
8D I forgot what else I was going to say, great.
You might have noticed from the lack of flamboyancy and the excessive ranting in this post that I'm really not in a very good mood C: It's not a bad mood, per say, it's just not a good one. Hm.
I'm not looking forward to my new Drama teacher next term, whoever it is. :/ Thanks, Mr Graham. Thanks for not being there for my last Drama lesson when thats the only reason I was at school at all. Thanks a fucking bunch for letting me decide you were my favourite teacher and the only teacher that actually liked me instead of taking the piss out of me. Thanks.
This is what happens when I like people. They disappear. They fuck off. They fade out.
OKAY the next post I make will be on good things I promise. C:
- Dannii

No comments:

Post a Comment